15 years ago, I co-owned an internet publishing business and website design company. During that time I had the opportunity to work with real estate agents on their websites. My interest grew and I decided to change my direction.
I have to say that I’ve never regretted that decision. I’ve assisted buyers and sellers of real estate as their broker for over 13 years now.
Having moved many times, I can relate to the stress involved in relocating. I realize this stress happens whether you’re moving to a new state or to the house down the street. Keeping that in mind, I will always do my best to make your move as worry-free as possible. As a local Realtor and Broker, I have gained a tremendous amount of market knowledge that can help me to help you and your family find the right home for the right price in the right neighborhood.
I would love the opportunity to help you buy, sell or invest in Raleigh, NC and surrounding areas.
- Real Estate Broker
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Relocation Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Top Producer for 2010
- Top Producer for 2009
- Top Producer for 2008
- Sales Associate of the Year for 2008
- Member of Coldwell Banker Sterling Society
- Top Producer for 2007
- Sales Associate of the Year for 2007
- Most Listings Under Contract for 2007
- Previous Coldwell Banker Platinum Club Member
- Sales Agent of the Month on a consistent basis
Our Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.